We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
Integrative Therapies Lifestyle Wellness Center offers a variety of unique wellness services with the latest innovative equipment in alternative care. Learn which treatment modality may be right for you:
- Functional Medicine
- Personalized Lifestyle Medicine
- Bio -identical Hormone Testing and Treatment
- Doterra Essential Oils
- Advance GI testing for Leaky Gut and SIBO
- Food Sensitivity Test
- IV Myer’s Cocktail and High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C
- Massage Therapy
- Body Composition Testing- Body Fat Testing
- Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Osteoporosis Screening
- Breast Thermography
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy
- Low Level Cold Laser Therapy
- CIMT and Advanced Cardiovascular Testing
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Carlos Reynes is based on the following:
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 6-12 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our care team.
Four 30- to 60-minute follow up visits over the course of 6-12 months, in addition to weekly check-ins via phone/video
Community & Support
Unlimited text and email contact with doctors and coaches for quick conversations, plus group education on lifestyle modifications
Wonder If Integrative Therapies Wellness Center Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Integrative Therapies Wellness Center is right for you.